Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Academy Award Sunday

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler at the 2012 Academy Awards
I spent this entire evening doing nothing but eating and watching the Academy Awards. Stacy Keibler won "Best Dressed" in my opinion. As for exercising today, I ran 128 miles on I-85. Oh wait, no I didn't. I sat in my car for three hours driving home from Williamsburg after spending the weekend with my cousin Jennifer and her beautiful family. I was scheduled to run 15 miles today, but some how that never happened... Ever since my 14 mile run two weeks ago I haven't wanted to run an inch. I think that officially burned me out. I'm pretty sure March 18th will mark the end of my running "career." The one that never really existed to begin with... But seriously, after that half marathon I am going to welcome new forms of cardio into my life. Running hurts way too much.

Time to finish my homework and get some sleep. Monday's are always long and I have to be energized for my lift tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Your first real post! Thank you so much for coming. I love you and miss you already. When Lillie was sad earlier I reminded her we will go visit you again soon and she said, "I know but I really need her NOW..." =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw well i need her too. And so does Aunt Patty, so she will just have to come visit :)

      Delete