Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sick and Sore

When I woke up this morning I realized that there is something worse than being so sore you can barely function: being sick AND sore.

I felt so awful that my sweet roommate had to help me get ready for class this morning. I would have skipped, but considering I had an exam I thought I should just man up and get it over with. And that I did, but I'm pretty sure my grade suffered as much as my body did that hour... It did not go well at all.

The amount of exercising I did today was walking to and from class. Sadly, this was probably harder than all the cardio and weights I did yesterday.

The only productive thing that I did today was spend like 5 hours on Pinterest. I wish I was exaggerating.

While on Pinterest I saw this:

Okay so this is completely ridiculous. I understand getting past your mental state of "I can't do this," but this is just insanity. I'm pretty sure no workout is beneficial if you die afterwards... just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment