Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Protein Packed

Chest/Triceps:
Flat Bench Press 3x9
Cable Triceps Press Down 3x10
45 Incline DB Press 3x8
Triceps Rope Extensions 3x10
Cable Cross Overs 3x10
Lying Z Bar Triceps Extensions 3x8
Close Grip Bench press 3x8
Pushup 3x failure

Fabulous workout today with Rachael and Kate. They say they are scared they'll turn into chiseled body builders, but secretly I know that is what they both want.  :)

But seriously, my triceps are so stiff right now I'm pretty sure you could throw a brick at them and I wouldn't feel it. I called this post "protein packed" because I'm guessing I had around 150g of protein today. Between the 2.5 scoops of whey, around 15oz of chicken, almonds, almond butter, and oatmeal I think I'm on a protein high...



Speaking of almond butter, Justin's Maple Almond Butter has become my new obsession to add to my oatmeal. It is pricey, but definitely worth it.

And it's time to finish my homework...

No comments:

Post a Comment