Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Froyo for Lunch?

Meagan and I had been talking about celebrating the end of exams and the beginning of summer, and the best way we came up with was to eat a huge Local Yogurt parfait for lunch.

It was magically delicious. And left me filling bloated on dairy and sugar for quite sometime, but I have no fear that I'll be ready for more froyo very soon.


My parfait included plain yogurt with fresh strawberries and granola.




Meagan's yogurt was plain with strawberry, kiwi, and granola.


So refreshing. Why can't frozen yogurt be a vegetable??

Yesterday I lifted with Brian from ActivEdge and it was so nice to finally wake up feeling sore.

WOD:
Bench Press 10, 8, 6, 4
Kettle-bell Squats on BOSU 3x10
Walking Lunges with Dumbbells 3x10 yards and back
Narrow Grip Pull Up 3x7/side
Skull Crushers on Stability Ball 3x12
Single Arm Dumbbell Snatch 3x6/arm
Pushups 3x9
Hammer Curls 3x8/arm

Happy Summer :)




No comments:

Post a Comment