Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Homemade Pizza

Clean eating is so great because it doesn't limit you to specific foods. Almost every "comfort" food can be modified to be "clean." Since I just moved in with my college friends Rachael and Stephanie, we decided to make homemade pizza the first night. Naturally I got the recipe for the Clean Eating Pizza Crust from The Gracious Pantry. It did not disappoint.

Check out a couple pics of this whole-wheat masterpiece. It tasted a lot better than it looked...



If you're noticing weird white blobs that doesn't look like regular cheese, it's because it's not. I thought I had bought goat cheese to go with the parmesan, but it turns out it was bleu cheese. They are not the same thing...

It was still extremely good, but bleu cheese is much stronger than goat cheese and I wish it had been goat cheese. The good news is I still have enough ingredients to make it again soon!


It was so great to lift weights with Rachael after laying on the beach all day. We did chest, shoulders, and back. It was a good one :)

WOD:
Bench Press 10, 8, 6
Dumbbell Row 3x10/arm
Overhead Shoulder Split Press 3x8
Single Arm Incline Dumbbell Chest Press 3x8/arm
Arnold Press 3x7/arm
Lat Pull Down with Cables 3x10
Oblique Crunch on BOSU 3x10/side
Leg Let-Downs 3x20

Rachael and I finished with interval sprints on the treadmill (10 seconds on, 10 seconds off). We did this 20 times at 11mph.

I think I'm going to wake up in serious pain. Soreness mixed with sunburn. This will be interesting...

Oh and please check out this giveaway for Sunwarrior Protein Powder!! Just go here: The Real Food Runner :)




No comments:

Post a Comment