Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Upcoming Race

I can't believe it is about to be one year since my first half marathon. I am running the same one this year (Ramblin' Rose), making it my 4th half. I am super excited, but because I had to take last week off due to sickness, I am starting to get a bit anxious.

(Here is an extremely blurry picture from my first half marathon, October 2011)


I know I can finish the 13.1 miles, it just stinks that I trained for 12 weeks and then I got sick just a couple weeks out, causing me to question all my hard work.

We will see how it goes... October 21,2012. Just 10 days away. I hope that determination joined with adrenaline will earn me a time that I won't be too embarrassed about... I am hoping for 1:57:00, but this course is very hilly, so I may not reach my goal.

I can't wait to cross the finish line and take a couple months off of long distance running. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey would you mind letting me know which web host you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3
    completely different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
    Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a fair price?
    Cheers, I appreciate it!
    Feel free to visit my page :: feriehus Alanya

    ReplyDelete