Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Avocado & Egg Pizza!

So happy I got up at 7am this morning to go to power yoga. It was a challenging practice, but I definitely felt the benefits throughout the day. That was the only exercising I did today; I am trying to let my body recuperate from this weekend. I plan on lifting tomorrow and taking an hour spinning class on Thursday, so stay tuned.

I had quite a yummy dinner tonight, so I wanted to share. (I got this idea from Pinterest)

Take a nice delicious, ripe avocado...

And toast some whole grain pita bread.

Mash the avocado on the pita...

And add a fried egg on top. Voila! 

I now present to you the fastest, most delicious dinner. It was fixed and eaten in 3 minutes total. Okay maybe that was a little bit of an exaggeration, but not much...






No comments:

Post a Comment