Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Much Needed Break

Ahh... so good to have Wednesday completed! Now for a nice long Easter weekend :)


This was an exhausting day, and I almost didn't lift weights at all. But then something inside of me realized that sometimes we can put mind over matter and push through. I completed Wednesday's workout and felt completely exhausted, but it was totally worth it.


Upper Body, Hamstrings, and Abs:
Shoulder Split Press 3x10
Reverse Pushup 3x10
Overhead Tricep Extension 3x10
Single Arm Seated Bicep Curls 3x8/side
Hamstring Let-Downs 3x10
V-Sits (inverted crunch) 3x30
Plank with Knee Tucks 3x10/leg
Russian Twists Holding Med Ball 3x20/side

Debating whether I should go to a 9:30am spinning class or go on an hour jog... not sure. I wish someone would just tell me to do one or the other because I can't make up my mind.

As far as healthy eating goes, today was not ideal. I pretty much just munched the whole day on random handfuls of chocolate chips and spoonfuls of peanut butter. Not to mention I had frozen yogurt for dinner. But I think it's okay sometimes to have days where healthy eating goes out the window. It's all about how you feel. 

Tomorrow is a new day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment